Küba GAV Dry Coolers
For cooling water, brine, oil, cooling agents and for cooling systems with secondary circuits in refrigeration or air conditioning system, as well as for the free cooling of machines or apparatus in processing technology.
Dry cooler performance range:
From 7,5 to 720kW (@ Air 32°C and fluid 45/40°C)
Under special conditions up to 2500kW.
We offer corrosion protection if needed, e.g. in the case of corrosive air or a location near the sea. There is a selection of over 912 models with 4 different sound levels and construction sizes, depending on the application. Our design software Küba Select offers the possibility of finding an optmized model, when the brine data is known.
||Küba GAV Dry Coolers for industrial applications:|
- 912 models
- Capacity Qc from 7,5 to 720kW
- 4 sound level categories N, L, S and E
- Sound pressure level from Lp(A)= 28 to 65 dB(A), 5 m
- 1 to 10 fans, 500, 650, 800, 900 and 1 000 mm
- Fans with 2 speeds (Star Delta)
- Installation for horizontal or vertical airflow
- Standard Fin: AL
- Standard Tubes: copper
- Available also with stainless steel tubes,
Fins: Gold epoxy coated or AlMg2,5
- Casing: weather and UV resistant powder coating(RAL7032)
Typical GAV Carbon Steel Thread Connection
as standard for Brine (Water-Glycol-Mix) applications
GAV Special Flange Connection:
(Material AISI304 or AISI316 stainless steel)
to ensure an inner and/or outer Corrosion Protection.